Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Nothing To Do

I am at work right now, my shift starts at 3pm until 12mn, that's from 8am to 5pm United Kingdom time.  Don't get confused, I work here in the Philippines but  our office follows the working hours in UK.  Yes, you got it, we serve UK clients.

You maybe wondering,why I am blogging at the office. Well, kinda, its because the major system that I use to work is busted right now. The tool that I use to answer phone calls, log notes and save customer interactions  from the UK is not working. Our IT are still trying to fix it and I am just trying to find something productive for me to do, productive as far as I am concerned of course. The company would not want me using their resources just for nothing.

I wonder what time my system would be fixed.  By the way, its not only me who's having something like this, same with Eliza, Dea and Ian.

No comments: