Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Busy Time

I have not been blogging recently, since typhoon Basyang to be exact.   As much as I wanted to blog about how we got flooded during the typhoon, I can't find enough time to detail it all to you.  

Just before the typhoon came we are in the middle of planning a small store to start a business and earn additional income.  It was just a few days when Basyang arrived before the store soft opening, so all of a sudden I have to squeeze in looking for a new place, planning hauling our things to the new house and arranging our things in the house just before the store opening.

Not to mention that I still have to go to work everyday and take care of my Gab.   Schedule is so tight these past few days.   Hopefully, everything will be ok, store would have lots of customers, will be ok in our new place and most of all, everything will normalize soon.

The typhoon will be another story I have to publish soon.

2 comments:

Rah said...

what do you sell in your small store?

Anything Under the Sun said...

hi rah, i sell snacks, native filipino snacks like quail eggs, fish balls, squid and chicken balls. as well as kikiam, cheeze sticks and lumpiang shanghai.