Saturday, July 3, 2010

Imagine How My Boys Are

i have two men in my life.  and i both love them more than i can explain. i can never choose to let go of the other, its going to kill me, kill me softly.

here is Rey, the first of my two men.

this photo was taken i don't know when, i just found it in their family album.  we literally looked for it because all of his relatives claim that he exactly looked like my Gab when he was still a baby. well, be the judge on it. i would love to read comments.








now, here is Gab, my other man. this was taken when he was about 8 months, as far as I can remember, a week after he learned to sit by himself.















and now here they are together. how i love being with them. i love looking at them when they are both asleep.  i love to hear them giggle when they play.  without them, our house will never be a home full of laughter.





be the judge in this picture, what difference can you see.  this was when we had Gab's first birthday celebration at Villa Cristina in Antipolo City, looks like both of them ware teasing  me when I was taking their photo,  teasing me to join them in the pool.

2 comments:

Dea said...

Whoa, if you not for the yellowish color of the Rey's baby picture, I would think that it's a picture of Gab! Carbon copy talaga!

Momi Jes said...

hi youre boys are like pinagbiyak na bunga =))

thnks for dropping by sis///i was searching for your post either MM or GT....wala ka ba? Nasan? link pls? Thnks!

Re with advice...naku.. i really cant tell if blogging/paid post could really helos us in our expenses kasi naman depende dn sa advertisers...and i guess sa case mo if your husband is not working ....d b mahirap yun? magnda yan if may work asawa mo then you can resign and take care of your baby nalang =)
Sensya na im not an expert =)
Malakas lang loob ko mag real estate kasi umaasa p dn ako sa sueldo ni husband f wala ako benta =P