Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Coffeemates

There may be somebody who is thinking about you RIGHT NOW and wishing that you were around. That's the wonderful thing about friendship-you always feel loved and cared about.


This is a tribute post to all my good old close-close friends when i was still in ACS we call ourselves COFFEEMATES.   I miss all the good times with my friends,  spending hours and hours for lunch break anytime within the shift, spending hours having coffee in the 20th flr of Citibank Towers (that's where our office was), most of all,  having a good nap before midnight at the break room just before we start our work.

It would be a wishful thinking wishing all those times to happen again.  It was few years ago and now we got different works and different lives, some have families already, like me, marj and may-may.  Back then, it was only Kaye who's married. 

Coffeemates casts are the following. Guys, forgive me for grabbing your pictures just from anywhere...

In here are Madz, Kaye, me and Shiela.
There's xyra and shiela in the middle.


 
 
 
 
 
 
Here's may may and me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and finally, here is Marj.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There you go! Those are our photos during AMPF time.
 
Kaye and Shiela are working for JP Morgan now.  While Xyrza and me works at Shell Oil, our tables just beside each other. Just like me, Marj and Maymay also have their own family and resides Kuwait and  Gensan respectively. May may has two kids already, Adi and Eon. Marj have Ryan Enzo.  I have less to tell about Madz, she was just reunited with us just recently thru facebook.   Good job Madz, after so long, you are now into social networking, thanks to Facebook and to whoever persuade you sign up.
 
See how time flies!  Let me try to grab some of our latest photos.
 
that's xyrz with one of our officemates diane
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
here is marj with her angel ryan enzo and hubby niño
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
here is my gab and rey
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and there is may-may with her hubby (forgive me for not knowing  his name, ill try to ask may may so I can edit this post) with her babies, adi and eon
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
there is madz with her good old friend tin
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
kaye and "fwend" her hubby, coffeemates call him fwend, hehe
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
finally, here is shiela with mr. c.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
imagine how time flies, we never knew what will happen to us before we left AMPF. hopefully, i will be able to post something similar to this about COFFEEMATES after few years.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Van..thanks for the blog! ang danda danda..sweet mo po..mwah mwah!

Momi Jes said...

wow cofeemates huh? ehehhe =))thnks for dropping by sis...=)

here's my new blog na - jeslising.com
hmm havent tried adsense e=)

im new to wordpress din kaka transfer ko lang =)

iam said...

thanks for this van.. miss you all so much... although i wouldnt trade my life now for anything in the world, i have to say that I miss my life when i still had a career.. i miss dressing up and putting make up on every day (or everynight should i say)and most of all i miss having coffee with you... coffee and chika half the night and work plus OT on the other half.. i hope you can all come visit me next year.. mag abang tayo ng piso fare so you can all come.. miss you much! mwah mwah

Anonymous said...

ahhh...i so miss those coffeemates moments of us guys! -- kei