Monday, July 19, 2010

Baby Photo Contest|Result

As I have promised, result of the Baby Photo Contest I posted on 5th June 2010 will be posted between 15th and 30th July.  

60 comments were collected from the post Baby Photo Contest.  Among the 60 commnets were 50 votes for Baby Bella Grace and 6 for Baby Wolf.  The other 4 comments were those I considered invalid, those are duplicate votes.

CONGRATULATIONS Mommy Rubz and Bella Grace for garnering the most number of votes.  Please let me know if you have a BPI or BDO bank accounts so I can deposit you winnings.  

If other means of sending you the winnings will be opted, any transaction fee that is applicable will not be shouldered by Anything Under the Sun.

Watch out guys for my next blog contest, i will try to think of other contest that will be easier  to join.  If  you have any suggestions, feel free to raise it by sending me a comment on this blog.
 

4 comments:

Mommy Rubz said...

Wow! Thank you very much Sis for this contest! :)

By the way, I don't have a BDO or BPI account. I only have Unionbank EON and SmartMoney.

Will wait on you on the details. Thanks!!

Anything Under the Sun said...

hello mommy rubz, how can put the fund to your unionbank eon?

Anything Under the Sun said...

Another follow up Mommy Rubz, let me know what details I need so I can put the fund to your account.

Mommy Rubz said...

Hello Sis, can you email me at mommyrubz at yahoo dot com so I can email you back the details? Thanks!