Monday, May 24, 2010

Hair Care Tips

Hair Loss Prevention

I was just blog hopping late this afternoon and I came accross this beautiful hair care tips which may be helpful to both guys and gals.

1.  Hair should not be combed when dry.  I am guilty of this,  instead of just letting it dry naturally, i combed it right away and I head on the door to rush to work.  This is how i am especially now that I am already a mom. Maybe its time for me think twice about my hair.

2.  Select a comb with a serrated rare. If you use a scarf or hat to wear, you should comb your hair first. This will make your hair more neatly maintained well can blood circulation in the head.  (I am not really doing this,  so no impact on me.)

3.  Avoid using hair dryers, but nowadays, most often women are using hair iron.   If you do not have an option not to use it, use it in a low tempature and be mindful of the distance of the dryer from your hair and scalp.  Tolerable distance according to the blog I stumble upon is from 10-15cm from your hair shaft. 

4. When sleeping, do not tie or clamp your hair.  This can make your hair brittle and less chances of growing.

5.  Using hat, umbrella or scarf will protect your hair from the damaging sun.  This will help you maintain hair moisture as well.

6. Changing hair parts is also a healthy practice in addition to being fashionable.  The longer your part is, its giving your scalp more exposure and more chances of having hair fall.

7.  "Perform special treatment on the hair at least once a minimum of two weeks. Do creambat activities, masks and hair spa to beautify and nourish your hair." Another thing I am not very much expose.  All I do with my hair is shampoo and combing.

Original post is on this link.

3 comments:

Dea said...

Yay, I can comment na!

Great hair care tips, I really shoul heed these pieces of advice, my hair is so abused.

Zinc Shampoo said...

This blog contains a huge inventory of information for people. So I will start following these hair tips from today.

Lawrence Walker said...

Wow, long hair style is looking cool . i think really best suggestion on strut hairstyle. i like this post. thanks for sharing this site!!!!!!