Thursday, June 16, 2011

Toys for my boys

Believe it or not, Rey is no different to so many guys who loves to play games just like kids do. It was few years ago when he convinced me to buy PSP to add to his few collection of PS1 and PS2.  PS3 was not yet in the market back then but I think if during that time PS3 is already in the market he would choose to have it over his PSP.


This toy never missed going to his office with him.  It was like its part of his office-thingy that needs to be inside his back pack everyday.  He will not come back when he's left his packed lunch  unintentionally, but he will come running back to the door upon realization that he left this toy somewhere at home. 

When I asked him why he got the mint green colored PSP instead of a black or blue, he told me that it would also look good on me if I'm the one using it.  Thank you dear for being thoughtful but I'd rather watch you playing!

Now that xbox slim is out in the market, I wonder when he will add it to his collection.  I am sure Gab would love that as well and they will both enjoy playing.  On the side, I will love to watch them play instead of me struggling my best to learn the game.

Nothing wrong about these toys for me, its just that I am not really good at it.  I had a hard time learning the Super Mario on our old Nintendo and I don't care if you find me funny.  I think this one is so beautiful  Rey and Gab would love to have.

No comments: