Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Dearest Lola

Today is my dearest Lola's 85th birthday! 

We all feel thankful and blessed after my Lola survived her major left hip surgery last 25th May.  This was due to the bad fall she had while we were on vacation in Bicol.  

My Lola is a great survivor.  If you had known her personally and you were able to hear her stories how she brought up  all her children alone after Lolo had passed away, you will see how magnificent she was. By the way, I am included to whom she brought up, I was already with her since I was four months old.  And now, she is as strong as she was before the operation, just that she needs to start to learn how to walk again.


This was taken the next morning after my Lola's major operation.  She's still feels heavy with her anesthesia but was able to smile and look straight to the camera.
We were all at Tita Rose's house last Sunday for my Lola's birthday celebration. I am guilty for not being able to take any picture.  My kept on giving me errands left and right.

No comments: