Monday, October 10, 2011

Rey's 32nd Birthday

On our way to SM Masinag, I was teasing Rey, "wala ka na sa kalendaryo mahal" (you're age is no longer counted on the calendar days).  He paused a little and said, "dati si kuya ang ginaganyan ko e..."( it used to be Kuya whom I was telling the same thing.)  I suddenly felt guilty, he was really mindful of his age.  To cheer him up, I told him nothing to worry about you, already have a Gab.

And here are some photos for the event...I was never wrong, its again another place for the kids...we found ourselves playing at Quantum X in SM Masinag.





Until the kids got tired........



And we emptied our stomach.......




And we headed home...it was a long drive for us from Masinag to Imus, Cavite.   Gab was still hyper along the way and he never got asleep...

No comments: