Tuesday, September 28, 2010

one hospital visit......

I was guilty when I noticed that Gab’s vaccine was overdue for two weeks already, so on Thursday last week we went to his pedia for a shot of Hep A. My little boy was brave, he did not cry when he was given a shot. I’m a “ssssssssoooooooooo proud” mommy!

I must admit, that my son was also fascinated by this lovely assistant who’s wearing her colorful cotton scrub and its one big reason he did not cry. The assistant, named Ella, was so sweet and she was able to catch the attention of my little boy by giving him lots of toys before and during the shot. Gab did not even notice the shot was already finished.

Maybe I should buy medical scrubs too, not only that it looks nice and colorful, I think it’s comfortable to wear too. But on the second thought, I suddenly realized that I am neither a nurse nor a medical assistant to have one. I came across this website where one can buy medical scrubs online, they really look nice and comfortable. I decided to get one soon, who cares if I’m not a nurse or a medical staff.

No comments: