Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Picture Picture Click Click

Just this morning, i realized my son Gab is about 2 months and a year old already. Few days ago, someone asked me how old he was and I said a year and a month old. I was struck with the idea that its almost two months already since we celebrated his first year.
Kids today are lucky in the age of technology and computer, my son Gab always have photos taken even if were just at home and having quality time.  How I love taking his photos using my canon camera that we bought months before I got pregnant of Gab.  I know I made a the right choice when I gave in to Rey when he was lusting for a canon camera when we were window shopping.  I get pictures that are very beautiful to treasure not to mention the camera itself still looks new. If Rey in the future will lust for another canon camera, possibly an  SLR,  I will give in again.  I would like to take photos my family and keep them using only the best gadget.

How I wish that during my first few year when I was a kid photos were also just taken anywhere already.  Maybe I will be laughing out loud with how I looked before or I could make scrap book with my old baby and kid photo.  This time, I will make sure memories of Gab and my other siblings to come are preserved and I will surely tell it to my grandsons and granddaughters.

No comments: