Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Missing the Greats


Gab and  I are missing Inay being around.  Its been more that two weeks since she went to Manila to be with one of my aunt that just got back from Jordan.

Giving a chance to take care of my Lola even for a few weeks is a great feeling for me. She was the one who raised me since I was 4 months old when my mother left me to her.   My son Gab is blessed to meet his great grandmother.  I miss the Greats.

I remember the first morning Gab woke up and Inay was already in Tondo with my Aunt.  He was looking for Inay all over the house. He checked him in our adjacent room, in the bathroom and even asked his nanny several times where Inay is.  Gab was used to waking up and Inay is just in front of the room waiting for him sitting on the sofa.

By next month,  I will try to convince Inay to visit us even for just a week and I will not tell Gab just yet.  I want him to be surprised as well.  Times up for reminiscing, I need to look for adult diaper at disposablemedicalexpress.com.  Since its pay day, I will buy one large pack of adult diaper for Inay.

No comments: