Monday, August 29, 2011

Family Dine Out on a Weekday....

I wish its already five o'clock, I can't wait for Rey and Gab to pick me up here in the office and go the mall.  This is a rare occasion for me because most of the time we only go out on a Sunday.  This Monday is different 'coz it a back to back holiday with the UK and PH.  And if it is, both Rey and I don't come to work.  Except that I opted to work overtime for a few hours today, just to make sure I cashed in on a double pay,£££$$$.

When they arrive at five, we will go straight to Glorietta, Gab will play basketball game at the arcade until both he and Rey  gets tired.  Ate(nanny) will not have to prepare dinner at home today because we also plan to eat dinner at the mall and she will come along with us.

I only have 30 minutes left in the office right now and Im trying to pass time while finishing this blog and chatting with my brother in Isabela thru facebook. My tote bag is ready and I have prepared all my things so I can leave the office that quick.  You know what I am really not excited about going to the mall, its  those metal detectors garrett that chase you as soon as you get to the main entrance of the mall.  And if security are not happy, they will still let you open your bags or use some sort of a drumstick to examine the contents.  Haist!!!

No comments: